It’s been a busy year at AMP in 2018. With the launch of the new print edition for the magazine, AMP is poised to take off in the coming year.
Of course, our success is due to our loyal readers, who visit our website daily and follow social media. Without your readership, we could not provide the content and analysis that you’ve come to expect from our magazine.
Over the past year, we’ve seen several trends in article popularity. One of our most popular features is our Power Couples features. In these features, we profile Arkansas couples who have made an impact on the state.
Our readers are interested in a wide range of issues related to Arkansas business and influence. From political analysis to features on influential decision makers, AMP readers want to have the inside scoop of what’s happening in Arkansas. Articles related to Arkansas hospitals have also proven popular during 2018. The Natural State’s medical field is rapidly growing, and our readers are eager to learn more about it.
Here’s the top 10 articles that have been read over the past year:
- Brad Baltz Speaks Out on Firing, Opening Practice
- Omar Kasim Returns to Con Quesos
- Technopreneur vs. Entrepreneur
- Steve Landers Jr. Charts a New Path
- Arkansas Fitness Legend Jim Bottin Rides into the Sunset
- Power Couples: Robert and SaraCate Moery
- Power Couples: Wes Ward and Lauren Waldrip Ward
- Love and Politics: Greg Hale and Mica Strother Make Their Mark
- Don’t Call It a Comeback: Duck Call Maker RNT is Ready to Soar
- Little Rock’s Next Mayor