Our sister publication AY Magazine released its 2017 list of Intriguing Men in its August issue. The list includes businessmen, communicators, politicians and more. Each man is a leader in his industry, and their areas of expertise range from the medical field, to food, to furniture and beyond.
Founders and CEOs on the list include Rick Fleetwood, Ted Herget, Lorenzo Lewis and Phil Herring. Andrew Parker and state Rep. Charles Blake round out the political portion of the group. The full list:
- Rick Fleetwood, CEO, Snell Prosthetic and Orthotic Laboratory
- Bruce Trimble, Director of Business Development for The BridgeWay Hospital, Inc.
- Ted Herget, Owner and Founder, Gearhead Outfitters, Inc.
- Mark Henry, Teaching Pastor at Fellowship Bible Church
- Lorenzo Lewis, Founder/CEO L&J Empowerment Inc.
- Andrew Parker, Director of Governmental Affairs, Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce/Associated Industries of Arkansas
- Bret Bielema, Head Football Coach, University of Arkansas
- Scott McGehee, Executive Chef/Partner Yellow Rocket Concepts
- Charles Blake, Arkansas State Representative Minority Whip/State Representative Dist. 36/President of CenArk Transportation/Business Consultant
- Aaron Bleidt, Principal/Managing Director of Vantage Point Communications
- Phil Herring, Owner, Herring Furniture/Radio Host
To learn more about AY’s 2017 Intriguing Men and read their stories, click here.